“Let me Help Communicate the Vision.”
Current Direct Qualifications
- Current 2016-2017 GALEA Secretary.
- Highly Qualified English Intervention Teacher for Arlington High School.
- Active member in NEA, TEA and the local educational associations since 1993.
- Municipal Local Steering Committee Member, assisted in GALEA by-laws.
- Attended 2015 TEA Civi-cation, discussion with local State Representatives
- Site Area Representative for several years, assisting in administrative mediation and working on a SCEA Communication Committee.
- Masters in Teaching, University of Memphis
- Masters of Communication, University of Southern California
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication with Marketing Minor, Memphis State
+Taught 19 years for Shelby County Schools:
English Standard/Honors, Speech Communication, Intro to Theatre, Intro to Film and Video and Television Production.
+Worked in Television Production/Advertising/Marketing for a decade:
WMC-TV, Walker and Associates, and Robinson and De La Rua Advertising, WEZI-AM/FM, WRVR-FM.
+Broadcast a television magazine school program for 20 years.
+Assisted in Bolton High School Main-Stage Theatre Productions for 15+ years.
Theatre Lock-ins, Scholastic Beauty Pageants, Talent Shows, Dances, etc.
Theatre Clubs, taking New York /California Trips (20-65 people).
+Attends Hope Presbyterian Church:
HS Committee Leader - Music Liaison & Communication.
Small Group Member/Leader/Instructor.